Can be prepared in 45 minutes or less.
0 hours, 15 minutes
0 hours, 20 minutes
- 2 pounds country-style pork ribs (about 6)
- 1 Tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh summer savory, chopped fine, or 1 tablespoon dried summer savory, crumbled
- Prepare grill.
- In a bowl whisk together mustard, vinegar, oil, summer savory, water, and salt and pepper to taste. In a baking dish large enough to hold ribs in one layer coat them with marinade and let stand, covered, at room temperature 15 minutes.
- Grill ribs on an oiled rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals until just cooked through, about 10 minutes on each side.
- August 1996 Gourmet magazine - via Epicurious